–this page may be updated prior to event–
The festival is taking place indoors, but it is still April. Check the weather we open rain or shine so dress accordingly raincoats, boots, toque, etc.
GATES/ ADMISSSIONS/ TICKETS
- This is a 19+ event in Niagara Falls Ontario, a photo ID isrequired. No persons under 19 years of age will be admitted to the festival site.
- Pictured US or Canadian Driver’s License or valid passport is required as proof of ID for all tasting tickets.
- We reserve the right to card at any time during the festival.
- Tasting ticket includes a CanAm souvenir tasting glass and 6 tasting tickets
- Additional Tickets will be available for purchase @ $2 each (3 oz pours)
- Festival gates open at 4PM for early admission (OCBC Registrants and Buffalo Beer League Members only), 6PM for general admission
- Festival closes at 10PM.
- Designated Driver tickets and wristbands available at the door
- Tasting tickets will be available at the Info Table.
- As festival approaches check website or Facebook event page for updates
- No entrance for anyone showing signs of intoxication, no exceptions.
- Tickets will not be refunded if refused entrance.
- No re-entry.
- Tasting tickets will only be available at the Info Table if event has not already sold out.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring cash needed for food. There is an ATM on site if needed. The patron is responsible for all bank charges.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No large bags or coolers allowed inside festival all bags & backpacks may be subject to search.
- No outside beverages or food permitted.
- No dogs or other pets allowed on convention center grounds (service dogs excepted).
- Smoking prohibited inside the convention center. Use the designated Smoking Area outside.
BEER TICKETS, WRISTBANDS, AND TASTING
- Wristbands must be visible at all times.
- Brewery and Event staff reserve the right to refuse serving any individual who does not cooperate with wrist band identification and ticketing policy or if attendee shows any signs of intoxication.
- Plan your tasting agenda. There are 80 beers to choose from so save time by making your tasting decisions before you arrive.
- Please make your sampling choice before entering the line at breweries so you don’t hold up the line for others.
- Please hand full ticket(s) to server when ordering.
- Additional beer tickets are available at $2 per ticket
- Tickets are available for purchase at the Info Booth.
- Beers may be subject to change and cannot predict demand for certain beers so we do not guarantee availability of any beer listed.
- Cold drinking water will be available at various water stations. Stay hydrated. We suggest a one to one ratio.
- Each beer sample is limited to 3oz.
- Tastings will only be poured into Official CanAm Souvenir Glass.
- Think ahead, beer list will be posted ASAP.
- Be nice to the staff. They do not make the laws or policies, but it is their job to observe them. Please do not ask them to put their jobs or licenses in jeopardy.
- We are a tasting Festival. And operate under the same laws that your favorite tap room does. If you are looking for mass consumption, we are not the place for you. If you are looking to taste some of the best beers in the world and talk with the brewers who brew them, then you should purchase a ticket quickly, as we only sell a limited number.
- When leaving, glasses must be placed in a pocket or bag before leaving the Festival or you may choose to recycle your glass at the doors.
- Please be courteous to others.