Welcome to the 2019 Canadian American Beer Festival, Scotia Bank Centre, Niagara Falls, ON — Thanks for your participation!! This page will be updated again the weekend prior to the festival, check back. See contact info below for questions.
Load-in, Check-in, Parking, Load-out
- See http://www.ontariocraftbrewers.com/conference/
- Building/Site Plan CAN-AM-Convention Map (PDF)
- Festival Layout — > CanAmFloorPlan
- Please bring only the staff you specified on the application. You should have no less than two staff and no more than four staff.
- You will be issued non-transferable wristbands on entry at check-in.
Booth Space and Clean-up
- In fairness to others, please stay within your allotted booth space.
- You will be responsible for furnishing all decorations, materials, and attractive signs for exhibition of products.
- Please do not bring or use any type of sound system unless otherwise approved.
- Please do not sell or exhibit any product not specifically agreed upon.
- Trash must be bagged or bundled and placed in receptacles.
- Please return your space to the condition in which it was found prior to the event.
- CanAm Floor Plan — > CanAmFloorPlan
- Tables are provided for brewers and vendors. Each table will come with a black skirt.
- General admission ticket holders will be issued a sampling glass and 6 drink token tickets, each ticket redeemable for one sample. Additional tickets will be available for purchase. @ $2 each.
- Wristbands will be issued to Designated Driver ticket holders — please do not serve!
- Please do not serve anyone you believe to be intoxicated — let the volunteer captain, OCBC management and/or festival security know so we can deal with the person appropriately.
- Pouring will cease at 10:00pm — we will uncouple all kegs quickly.
- Pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside of the convention center. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Please report any disputes or problems to OCB management and/or festival security.
- Willard Brooks, BNBA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Corriveau, OCBC Chair, Railway City Brewery owner, email@example.com