Welcome to the 2018 Canadian American Beer Festival, Niagara Falls, NY — Thanks for your participation!!
Load-in, Check-in, Parking, Load-out
- Please arrive for load-in and begin setup between 9:00AM and 12:00PM on Saturday morning. Access to the Event Hall is located off of Second Street (see map).
- Check-in with Load-in Coordinator at the overhead doors and proceed as directed to your designated space.
- Please have your space in order and ready to pour by 1:00pm on Saturday April 07, 2018.
- You should be open from event opening to closing. Any deviation from posted hours should be approved by BNBA management.
- Please do not begin to break down your exhibit until 7PM. Security and administration will determine when vehicles may be brought to the rear of the building for load-out.
Special Features of the CAN AM
- We will be holding an Industry Gathering from 12:00PM to 1:00PM for the brewers and staff. Please make sure you are set up and prepared to pour before attending the Gathering.
- We will be holding the lottery for the 2019 CAN AM Beer Festival from 1:00PM to 1:45PM.
- Please bring only the staff you specified on the application. You should have no less than two staff and no more than four staff.
- You will be issued non-transferable wristbands on entry at check-in.
- Parking is open, but paid. We suggest using the Parking Lot on Third Street. Please see the Parking Map for details.
Booth Space and Clean-up
- In fairness to others, please stay within your allotted booth space.
- You will be responsible for furnishing all decorations, materials, and attractive signs for exhibition of products.
- Please do not bring or use any type of sound system unless otherwise approved.
- Please do not sell or exhibit any product not specifically agreed upon.
- Trash must be bagged or bundled and placed in receptacles.
- Please return your space to the condition in which it was found prior to the event.
- Tables are provided for brewers and vendors. Each table will come with a black skirt.
- General admission ticket holders will be issued a sampling glass and 20 drink token tickets, each ticket redeemable for one sample. Additional tickets will be available for purchase.
- Wristbands (need color) will be issued to Designated Driver ticket holders — please do not serve!
- Please do not serve anyone you believe to be intoxicated — let the volunteer captain, BNBA management and/or festival security know so we can deal with the person appropriately.
- Pouring will cease at 7:00pm — we will uncouple all kegs quickly.
- Pets are not permitted on the grounds.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside of the Convention Center. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- There is no electricity or running water available.
- Please report any disputes or problems to BNBA management and/or festival security.
- There will be a PA system inside of the Event Center Hall if needed.
- Please contact 911 and administration for emergencies.
- Willard Brooks, BNBA: President – 510.612.8951 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Shuler, BNBA Event Chair- 813.475.2583 email@example.com
- Patrick Cipollone, BNBA Event Assistant- 716.572.3874 firstname.lastname@example.org