The Canadian-American Beer Festival, has been in planning since 2017, as the first and only Canadian-American cross-border craft beer festival. The 2019 CanAm will host 40 breweries in a one-day event in Niagara Falls, Ontario, 20 US breweries from mostly WNY & 20 Canadian breweries from Ontario have worked long and hard together to create a unique cross-border beer festival and Canadian Cultural event. Once established, the CanAm would like to be the a largest Canadian-American craft beer festival and host hundreds of breweries from states and provinces in the north east of North America beginning with the breweries around Lake Erie and then including more Eastern breweries as the festival grows. Down the road the CanAm would like to add a CanAm Beer Competition and also have public facing festivals in both Niagara Falls USA and Niagara Falls Ontario. The CanAm is organized by the Buffalo Niagara Brewers Association in partnership with the Ontario Craft Brewers.
Can Am Fest – General Admission Ticket
- General Admission (6-10pm) tickets are available at ($20).
Each ticket includes:
- A commemorative tasting glass
- All beer tastings
- 6 drink tickets each good for a 3oz. pour
- All Buffalo Beer League members receive 1 hour early entry with their membership card.
- Additional 3 oz. Pours @ $2 each
Buffalo Beer League – Early Entry General Admission Ticket
- Buffalo Beer League members receive 1 hour early entry with a GA ticket and a valid membership card.
Designated Driver Ticket
- Designated Driver admission is valid from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Ticket price includes admission to the event and a free bottle of water.
- Tasting glasses are not provided to Designated Drivers.
- Designated Driver tickets are also available at the door for $5